Yoga At Your Event
Make Your Next Conference or Event a Huge Success
NAVAWELL provides mindfulness activities and wellness services to large groups by bringing yoga on-site and making it easy and accessible for your event attendees to participate. Whether it is a conference room at an office, a ballroom at an event center, an outdoor environment, or somewhere in between, we can turn any space into an oasis for wellbeing, tranquility, and community. Through yoga, we help you create an experience that will excite event goers and make your event an even greater success!
THE EVENT GOERS PERSPECTIVE
“The yoga offered at the conference I attended was a great way to start my day! I was able to get in a mindful and purposeful workout and clear my head before a long day of conference talks. It was also a great opportunity for me to network and get to know other conference attendees.” - K.R., Floodplain Management
WHAT YOGA CAN DO FOR EVENT ATTENDEES
- Enrich their experience and add value to their attendance
- Acclimate them to the event, schedule, and/or facilities
- Create an opportunity for networking and relationship building
- Provide a much appreciated convenience of fitness on-site
- Allow them to feel more engaged in other event activities
- Help them release stress, build stamina, and ease muscle tension
- Excite and encourage them to come back!
WHAT YOGA CAN DO FOR EVENT PLANNERS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Promote return attendance
- Provide new and unique marketing leverage
- Attract new and health conscious event goers
- Foster personal development and introduce aspects of self-care
- Promote Engagement and Focus during other event sessions or activities
- Represent a commitment to wellness and compassion for attendees
- Create a more relaxed and inviting Atmosphere
- Compliment other programs and event offerings
- Introduce aspects of meditation and mindfulness
The number of yoga goers has more than doubled over the last 15 years. Today there are over 36 million Americans who practice yoga on a regular basis. That’s more annual participants than golf, running, tennis, soccer, baseball, and many other fitness or sporting activities. Another 80 million people say they would like to try yoga in the next 12 months, which means, over 35% of your attendees likely already practice, or are interested in, yoga!
HOW DO I BRING YOGA TO MY EVENT?
We make it easy! Simply CONTACT US to request a free consultation. We'll discuss the logistics of your event, schedule, available times, and the needs of your attendees to craft the type of yoga session that will be perfect for them and perfect for your event. We take care of the programing and planning so you can relax and enjoy!